Caviar of flying fish Caviar of flying fish

Nice!

Great looping, nice beat nice peaceful relaxed tune. I'd have liked to hear some bass or maybe a little melody, but it's stil really good ;)

Doesn't deserve best of all time.

Beat 3/10 heard worse, but its really not funny either just looping ask me about my weiner.

HW + WS - Ominous HW + WS - Ominous

I loved it!

Wow, this is great. Get a good rapper to rap over this and it would be better than most of the crap in the charts nowadays :D

Chained Beats -[House]- Chained Beats -[House]-

Good, not great

I liked it, but it got rather boring, as it was mostly just the same chords all the way through. Try adding some piano in there, would go well. Also, try a more minor chord as the last of the 4 as i feel it doesnt sound quite right. Keep it up! 7/10 4/5

{Dj-L} Essence of Creativity {Dj-L} Essence of Creativity

Nice

Sounds really good :), especially if you have only been making music for 11 months. What program and VST do you use? I'm trying to find good ones :P. Thanks.

Meonly70 responds:

Used FL 9, and Mostly 3xosc and some nexus, with loads of effects.

More And More More And More

Great!

Loved the song part, somethign about vocals didn't sit just right with me :), but very good rated 5 stars

Assertive Mood _ RR Assertive Mood _ RR

LOVED IT

This song is awesome but I found it a bit repetetive ;), and the ending was a little abrupt for my liking. Apart from that keep it up!

RenoakRhythm responds:

ya, a bit abrupt and a bit repetative... not everyones taste... its alright....ki really apprecaite the review though!!!

Step By Step Step By Step

Nice :)

I liked it a lot- heard it on NGAP radio and thought, wow nice tune. I think it's a little thin at places though. Oh and BTW dont mail it to those guys they'll steal your submissions.

eXploration! eXploration!

THIS SHIT AINT HOT!

Its ok i suppose, but very repetitive. Not much variation at all :) try adding more instruments somewhere, maybe build up etc.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

AMAZING!

When I heard this on cooliobeat i couldn't stop playign that song. I searched for it on iTunes because I thought it was a song made by a signed band :S. When I saw that it was on NG i just had to download it :)

Well done!